Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A change of heart

After carefully rethinking my first proposal, I've decided that the Ethics of Interpersonal Communication might be a little on the boring side. Actually, it would be on the boring side and I would also probably not have enough words to fill the requirement. With this sudden change of heart, I decided that it would be best to talk about the ethics of road construction regarding the incidents of Snake Hill.

Alright, as you can tell, this entry is being written on the fly. I just googled "Snake Hill" and I have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't have enough information to write a 1,000 word essay.

I would do a piece on Animal Rights, but I wouldn't be able to stop myself from being biased. I would probably start yelling at animal abusers through my words.

Right now I'm considering the ethics of eating meat. I'm sure that there is a lot of information out there and I'm sure that I could be able to talk to a vegetarian from Ramapo and a national against meat-eating spokesperson... but the question is, do I want to?

Actually, yeah, after reading some of the stuff it's pretty interesting. It can also branch out to human and animal rights. This could be pretty deep. I've decided I'll do it.

No comments: