Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Uh oh.

As I read over my previous blogs, I realized that I have made little to no progress towards a career path. I mean, it could be worse... I could have lost my right arm (the one I write with primarily), but it also could have been better... I could have an internship lined up for the summer.

It's weird because I'm surrounded by juniors yet none (that I've spoken with) have an internship lined up. I'm not gonna lie, it makes me feel a whole lot better that everyone seems to be in the same boat, but I'm still left with the same problem. I'm growing up and I have to get a job soon.

I just hope that I find my path in New Zealand next semester. Hopefully I'll have an epiphany there and realize what I was meant to do. Other then that, I can only hope that something strikes me or I meet a super wealthy girl who falls in love with me. I could live with that.

No comments: